At Trinity we are part of the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church and, we are members of the worldwide Anglican Communion, of the Episcopal Church, and of the Diocese of Springfield.
The church was formally organized as a mission on March 15, 1878. The cornerstone of the current church was laid in 1908, and the first service was held on January 3, 1909. The Parish Hall was dedicated on October 12, 1969.
For more on our wonderful windows, please see here.
The Rt. Rev. Daniel Martins – Bishop
Fr. Ben Hankinson – Rector (2014-present)
All baptized members of the Church have a ministry. In addition to these individual vocations, some are also called to serve within the leadership of the Church ministries and counsels alongside the clergy of the parish and the diocese.
Vestry (Photos below)
Mrs. Esther Schelosky – Rector’s Warden (1)
Mr. Jim Adams – Parish Warden (2)
Mrs. Tami Cralley – Treasurer (3)
Mrs. Kathy Lewis – Clerk (4)
Mrs. Mary Nelle Campbell (5)
Mr. Craig Emery (6)
Mr. John Lewis (7)
Mrs. Martha Newell (8)
Mrs. Jo Williams (9)
Other Ministry Leaders
Mrs. Jo Williams – St. Anne’s Guild President
Mrs. Joyce Bruce – Altar Guild Director
Mrs. Sheila Sahni – Flowers and Gardens
Mr. Roy Kroezen – Organist
Mrs. Tracy Adams & Mrs. Esther Schelosky – Synod & Deanery Delegates
THE DIOCESE OF SPRINGFIELD
The Diocese of Springfield is one church …
- Organized for mission into geographic parishes,
- Manifested in eucharistic communities and communities-in-formation,
- With a goal of being concretely incarnate in all of the 60 counties of central and southern Illinois.
Energized by the Great Commission, we understand “all nations” to refer, for us, to everyone living within the bounds of our diocese. These are the ones of whom we are commanded to “make disciples” of the Lord Jesus. For more, please see “Our Vision for Mission”