Trinity Church was formally organized as a mission on March 15, 1878.
The cornerstone of the current church building was laid in 1908.
The first service in the current church building was held on January 3, 1909.
The Parish Hall was dedicated on October 12, 1969.
All baptized members of the Church have a ministry. In addition to these individual vocations, some are also called to serve within the leadership of the Church ministries and counsels alongside the clergy of the parish and the diocese.
Mrs. Esther Schelosky – Rector’s Warden
Mr. Don Welch – Parish Warden
Mr. Randy Winn – Treasurer
Mrs. Kathy Lewis – Clerk
Mrs. Joyce Bruce
Mrs. Mary Nelle Campbell
Mr. Craig Emery
Mrs. Martha Newell
Mrs. Jo Williams
Mrs. Tracy Adams & Mrs. Esther Schelosky – Synod Delegates
Mr. Randy Winn & Mr. Jeff Stewart – Synod Alternates
Mrs. Tracy Adams – Eastern Deanery Lay Representative to Diocesan Council
Fr. Ben Hankinson – Dean of Eastern Deanery; Clergy Representative to Diocesan Council; Coordinator for Diocesan Youth Ministry
Mrs. Jo Williams – St. Anne’s Guild President
Mrs. Joyce Bruce – Altar Guild Director
Mrs. Sheila Sahni – Flowers and Gardens
Mr. Roy Kroezen – Regular Organist
Mrs. Linda Welch – Supply Organist
Fr. Ben Hankinson